Frequently Asked Questions
What to bring to make the most of your tubing adventure.
1. Plenty of Sunscreen.
2. Watershoes … available at our shop if you forget them
4. Water or favorite beverage
5. Squirt guns
6. Prepared to get wet
Saco River Tubing Center rents dry bags and floating cooler trays for your belongings.
The Saco River is a natural river and not an amusement park. There are no life guards along the way. The river averages 3 feet deep but there are some areas that may be 8 feet deep. Every participant is given a life jacket. Children 12 and under are required to wear them.
What NOT to bring
1. GLASS BOTTLES!
2. Pocket book. There are no outlets along the river or Dunkin Donuts.
3. Anything you do not want to get wet.
4. Cell phones or car keys without dry bags. (keys can be left at office)
Dry Bag rentals available for $5
Saturdays are very busy and festive on the river. Sunday-Friday are busy with lots of families. We sell out most days that temperatures are predicted to be over 80 degrees.